Information Relating Visa Application Procedures
1.Kuwaiti ordinary passport holders continue to get their multiple entry e-visas for three month period through www.evisa.gov.tr, free of charge.
2. Documents required for visa application (including Article 17 passport holder’s application) are as follows:
- A Copy of visa application form (Filledout through internet portal
www.visa.gov.trand printed out)
- Original passport (valid at least six months) and one copy of passport. (Foreigners wishing to enter Turkey should carry a valid passport with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of their visa, e-visa, visa exemption, or residence permit.)
- One recently taken photo ( 5X5, white background)
- Documents supporting the purpose of the planned visit (e.g. invitation letter)
- If the person applies for business visa, an invitation letter in Turkish from the counterpart company in Turkey is required.
- Salary certificate or documents stating financial sufficiency (e.g. Bank statement last 3 months)
- Hotel & Ticket reservations
- All applicants are required to have a medical insurancethat will be valid during their stay in Turkey.
3.Visa applications are only received via following authorized company as of 4 July 2018. Please visit the company in person.
TURKISH VISA APPLICATION CENTER
Gateway Management Logistics Inc.
Jaber Al-Mubarek Street,
Sanabil Al-Babtain Tower No:20 Block No:2 (Ground Floor)
Sharq, Kuwait City
Application Hours: 08:30-15:30
Call Center: +965 220 62100 (will be in function soon)
Sunday - Thursday
09:00 - 17:00
08:30 - 13:30
|5/5/2019||5/5/2019||Eid al Isra' Wal Mi'raj|
|10/2/2019||10/2/2019||Hijri New Year|
|12/12/2019||12/12/2019||Birthday of Prophet Muhammad|
+ 90 312 292 29 29